So this trip we were supposed to hit Epcot too, but that didn't end up working out b/c of some financial issues The boys and I were a little bummed, but we will do it next year. And it was nice just to have the vacation!

We spent the rest of the trip enjoying the many pools of SSR and the quiet pool for the Treehouses. The kids got a big kick out of the slide at the main pool and the spray park at the other pool. We literally spent over 10 hours at the pools over 3 days! Yes, they like to swim

My DS13 also did Disney Quest for 6 hours, he really liked it. The younger boys were content with the arcade at SSR.

The morning after MK, we had breakfast at my favorite - Wolfgang Puck Express

This is by far the best thing about CS meals, in my view. I love a nice breakfast, not big on buffets. I really love a good omelet and potatoes, and WPE does wonderful in this regard.

I had the Denver, Denver which comes with fried potatoes, split it with DS9. Awesome and fresh, delicious as usual

DS13 had the breakfast pizza, also very delicious. This is a little different (it has ranch dressing on it), but it is very good, big enough for most people to share, but not DS13.

My two little guys shared the chocolate chip waffles, which they loved.

So for 3 CS breakfasts were were able to feed 5 of us (you also get 2 drinks for each CS here, we would get coffee for me, tea for DS13, and then 2 bottled juices).

I cannot stress how great WPE is for CS breakfast, at our second breakfast there later in the week, they also allowed us to use 1 SC for a bagel and cream cheese, or fruit cup, or yogurt parfait.

Seriously, if you haven't gone there for breakfast yet - give it a try.....but keep it quiet, okay? We don't need another Goofy's Candy Company situation on our hands!!