Thread: Lovemyboys CS Dining Report - with 1 TS too

Threaded View

Default Luvmyboys CS Dining Report - with 1 TS too

So our annual trip this year was quite different. The trip that I planned months for (family suite at AS Music, free ddp, perfect ADRs, etc) got cancelled thanks to van problems and money issues

Luckily my sister and her family are DVC and had reservations at the Treehouse Villas. Even luckier, they are very nice people and for some reason enjoy having my kids and I vacation with them.

So last week, the boys and I flew down for a 5 night stay with them, leaving DH and baby at home. They hate the heat, and flying, and my DH needed a break after having the kids home with him all summer.

So we did not have free dining, we paid for the QSDP instead. It was very good, much less hassle and stress, especially in the park.

Here is a rundown of where we ate:

WPE - lunch, dinner, and breakfast

Earl of Sandwich

Cooke's of Dublin

Main Street Bakery

Pecos Bills

Columbia Harbor House

Casey's

Pepper Market

Artist's Palette

Sassaguoula @ PO FQ

And lots of snacks all over

My sisters and I also had a nice dinner at Narcoosee's, which is a favorite of ours.

I will write about each place and some general notes on the QSDP. I don't have pics, sorry. I would also love to answer any questions.
    Last edited by LuvMyBoys; 09-08-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Spelled my own name wrong!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie