Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Grab Bag Sale!!

Default Annual Grab Bag Sale!!

I'm copying and pasting this quickly from my blog to get it up because last year a lot of people missed out:

It?s that time again! All of my mom friends always go crazy over this one. KraftyKid.com is having its annual sale. You can get a craft grab bag (which has 5 kits) for only $4.99. Plus, you can use code SHIPFREE to get free shipping on orders of $9.98 or more. That essentially means that you can get 10 craft kits for less than $10 including free shipping!

What?s so great about these kits? What I love is that my kids can get different crafts. When I order from Oriental Trading Company, we end up having 5 or 10 of the same thing. While that?s fine if we are having friends over or making gifts, we like to just have different craft kits on hand to make for fun. With the grab bag, you never know what you are going to get! (You do get to choose the ?season? of crafts that you would like.)

So hit the sale at KraftyKid.com quickly. Last year when this was posted, so many people complained that they did not order in time and the bags that they wanted were sold out.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/KraftyKid/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I like the fact that they answer the question I had (if the generic grab bags had Bible crafts) right there. Very customer friendly, and a great way for Auntie Heather to stock up.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks for posting this...I had to go order some more. I ordered the fall grab bag and the bible grab bag.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I just came to post this too because if you don't order now, you won't get them. They run out really quick.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I made my purchase. I missed out the last couple of times. I was a bit nervous since this is the first time I've used my new replacement Debit card, but I didn't won't to miss the sale again.

Hhmm, I just thought about it, I didn't enter a code for the free shipping but it didn't show a shipping charge added to the total so maybe I wasn't charged.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 09-08-2009 at 11:51 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered last year and they were great. I was too late for the Winter/Holiday set but I got it this year.

Thanks for the heads up! 10% back and free shipping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I forgot to enter the free shipping code and received an email from someone at Krafty Kids saying that they took the shipping charges off! And I have already received credit! Great company with great customer service!!

Thanks SR!
    Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I ordered, then looked at the Fall designs, went back and ordered more!!!!! I can't wait for them to come!

Ok, you all talked me into it! I am anxious to see what they are like!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered too. What a sales person you are, Tricia! Must have been all the practice at Rush events! I didn't put in the shipping code, either, and it didn't appear on my confirmation email. Hopefully all will be well with my bill.