Thread: TT Question

Default TT Question

I had a shopping order pend as less than half of what I expected. I filed a TT and it was closed stating it was pending. I know that, but how do I find out why it was not the correct amount?
    I filed it as a credit/sale, should I have done it as an account question?

Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    I had a shopping order pend as less than half of what I expected. I filed a TT and it was closed stating it was pending. I know that, but how do I find out why it was not the correct amount?
    I filed it as a credit/sale, should I have done it as an account question?

I apologize, I get lots of tickets for orders that have already credited due to a delay or just member oversight. Unless there are specific notes as to a credits issue, I likely assumed that was the case. If there was a note and I overlooked that as well, then I am extra sorry! Just open an account question ticket and reference the ticket you need reopened. I'll be happy to look at it again.
    Angie

miss angie, if this is inappropriate or not allowed, i sincerely apologize. would you check into my vera bradley TT please? it's been almost 2 months since i filed it with no response from VB. surely they can give some sort of an answer. i apologize once again if i wasn't supposed to ask this.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I apologize, I get lots of tickets for orders that have already credited due to a delay or just member oversight. Unless there are specific notes as to a credits issue, I likely assumed that was the case. If there was a note and I overlooked that as well, then I am extra sorry! Just open an account question ticket and reference the ticket you need reopened. I'll be happy to look at it again.
    No apologies necessary! I did write an note (a fairly humorous one I thought!) I know you folks are busy and get a lot of TT - I just am finely in a postion to not sweat SM down to the wire and am trying to pad my account as I know there is a reversal lurking around out there in cyber space ready to bite me in the butt. Not to mention I ordered partaily for the pay out! You gals at SR are the best! Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Miss Angie - You Rock! (I would say, as the youngster at work do, that 'You're banging" but somehow, that isn't right, on many levels!) You got my PP credit adjusted to the correct amount and I really appreciate it!

BTW - Did anyone notice I've joined the $1000 ++ club???
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    BTW - Did anyone notice I've joined the $1000 ++ club???
    Congratulations! I can't wait until I join that club.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Congrats Fanofree!!!

What a great club to belong to
    Good job... I know that was alot of work...and alot of fun to use all the credits
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129