Thread: Perfect Brownie Pan

Default Perfect Brownie Pan

Has anyone gotten their yet? I ordered it during the As Seen On TV Contest but haven't gotten it yet....it's pending....but i don't have the pan yet. Anyone gotten it yet?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Nope, and I think i was one of the first to order it. (Before contest). I want it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I got mine early last week. I can't remember exactly when I ordered, but it was after my vacation in mid-August. I hope you both get yours soon!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

finally got my pan last night!! It's a lot smaller than i expected it to be...but i'm excited to use it! I would be making gourmet brownies this weekend if I didn't have to go to my cake decorataing seminar in Indy! BOO! I'll be doing brownies next weekend i'm sure!

Thanks SR!!!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    finally got my pan last night!! It's a lot smaller than i expected it to be...but i'm excited to use it! I would be making gourmet brownies this weekend if I didn't have to go to my cake decorataing seminar in Indy! BOO! I'll be doing brownies next weekend i'm sure!

Thanks SR!!!
    Feel free to bring some cake my way. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Question for those that have this pan. I got one for Christmas and was going to try and use it for New Year's, which means I'm using it tomorrow. I just pulled it out to look at the instructions and oddly enough, I don't see an answer to this in there.

the question is: Can you use any brownie recipe, or do you need to stick to theirs? My mom has this amazing brownie recipe (we call them her kick *** brownies) and I've had good luck with that one before. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but wanted to check first.

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

i didn't use their recipe, i used a box.

I LOVE this pan! It's amazing and seriously now one of my favouite baking tools! It really does make perfect brownies!
    Jennifer -

LOL, thanks! I just got back from runnming around and stopped by the grocerry store to get some sugar and chocobake for the brownies. I'd decided to try my way in this pan and see how it works tonight. It's the last day I can get 5% cash back at the grocery store on my Discover, so it was a good day to buy that stuff!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I got mine from Ebay (a QVC resale,) not the TV offer - but I love it. The original thought was to use it for bake sale brownies, but we use it for every batch we make.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards