Thread: Sad about not being able to shop at work:<

Default Sad about not being able to shop at work:<

In my job I have some short periods of down time each day, I sometimes use that time to shop. On August 31 I placed three orders (one was one of the purchase offers) and none of them have credited. Looks like nothing I buy on my work computer will credit. the two merchants I used generally credit very well. Guess I'll have to file trouble tickets in a day or two. I really hate to file trouble tickets.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They must have something blocking on your computers. Hopefully we can still trace the credit for you though. It kinda does suck, but you can always look at what you want and make your list so when you go home, you can hop on and get your shopping done quickly.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy, you are more than correct. I just like instant gratification. On to making list!
    Sammielynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Can you fool with your computer settings at all? I know most companies keep it locked down but maybe we can see if that list of sites is blocked and we can just allow them. Just a thought.
    Sunshine Rewards

I work in the world of academic freedom. There may be something I can do.
    Sammielynn

As much as I hate to I filed two trouble tickets today. I need to wait until tomorrow to do the other. The confirmation e-mail on that one did not come until the next day.
    Sammielynn