Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets start a wish list.

Default Lets start a wish list.

Everyone has things that they want. Sometimes we can't afford them right then, or are waiting for the perfect sale or its simply a wish and nothing more because we know we'll never be able to get it. Whatever is on your wish list, post it here. The SR shoppers can keep an eye out for you if they see it or can maybe give you some positive/negative opinions on the products too. If we start to get a lot of posts, we'll sticky this thread for future purposes too.

So, who is going to start?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have a short wish list right now. I think I'm just going to fit them into the budget and buy them this month though but I still need to see.

You laugh but this thing is awesome. One of Mike's buddies had one that we tried out on Monday and it was just too cool. It's much cheaper elsewhere though (not sure what is wrong with Macy's there).

Toy Story Mania for the Wii

Iomega external hard drive
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone have a review of the EA Sports Active??
    I have the wii fit and like it... but I'm getting a little bored of the same stuff...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I have a short wish list right now. I think I'm just going to fit them into the budget and buy them this month though but I still need to see.

Iomega external hard drive
    We just bought (via SR from newegg, DH is trained he researched and told me what to get) an extrernal nano hard drive. $100 to back up all of our computers in the house, we just have way to many pictures, video's and music between the 2 laptops and desktop it was the easiest way to store it all.
    Last edited by askomsky; 09-09-2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We went with the element bc it lies flat, the others stand up and we were worried it would fall over/cause damage.

Here's the one we bought:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822136321

We're hoping it arrives anyday now!

Now what I want and finally told DH I had a wish list is:

Single Krupps coffee maker or something similar
    AND
    I think it's about time with all the travel hockey we do to get a GPS. Any ideas on a mid range good model? I told him that the season is coming to watch for these items.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Good to know April. I have been reading reviews on buy.com, newegg.com, etc and it seems like everyone recommends Iomega but not really too particular if it stands up or not. I think they have a few different options all around $100 for 1TB of space so it is just picking one and having the money to get it. Totally agree with having too many photos and such.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Good to know April. I have been reading reviews on buy.com, newegg.com, etc and it seems like everyone recommends Iomega but not really too particular if it stands up or not. I think they have a few different options all around $100 for 1TB of space so it is just picking one and having the money to get it. Totally agree with having too many photos and such.
    I have no idea why DH choose Western, I just know he does his research before he spends that kind of money. The only thing he told me was about the difference in how they stand and his preference. I don't question it, especially when he says this is what I want which means order it through SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Anyone have a review of the EA Sports Active??
    I have the wii fit and like it... but I'm getting a little bored of the same stuff...
    I have had the EA Sports Active for about a month and love it! I like the Wii Fit, but this takes it to another level. You can do preset workouts of different intensities and lengths or you can make custom workouts for yourself. One big plus for EA Sports Active is that you go right into the next routine- there isn't as much down time as there is on Wii Fit. I still like the Wii Fit of the yoga poses and balance games though.

I also saw that they have a Wii Fit Plus that is $20 for the upgrade.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the review... I'll add the wii fit plus to my wish list too in addition to EA one.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I think mainly what I wish for is a new camera that won't tell me it can't display some of my pictures for whatever silly reason it has, and new furniture! Specifically, a bunkbed for the boys which would have drawers/desk combined, a chaise lounge for our bedroom, a more formal living room set, and a round table for the kitchen nook. Not much, eh?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.