Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets start a wish list.

I want Beatles Rock Band for Wii!!!! *badly*

My (almost) 12 year old son wants it too- I'm think my mom and I can go in on it for his birthday in November. Did anyone get it yesterday?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I want a new computer. I'm still debating laptop vs desktop, but haven't started seriously researching these yet. I did ask my brother for reccommendations and he said to wait till Windows 7 comes out, which looks like next month.

I also want Wii Fit Plus, New Super Mario Bros for Wii (I'm preordering this as soon as I find a good deal), and told my parents I want the new Dance Dance Revolution for Wii for Christmas. I love my Wii Fit and advanced step, but I wish they changed it up a little more. I think that's where DDR will be useful.

I had Wii Fit Plus on my Christmas list too, but since it's only $20 and comes out in early October, I'm debating getting that myself too.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I want Beatles Rock Band for Wii!!!! *badly*
    Me, too. But, I don't want to buy more guitars. We have Guitar Hero and, really, my girls seem to have lost interest in that. I am the one that ones the Beatles. I know and love their music, with World Tour and Aerosmith, I know the stuff but just not into it as much.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

iPod touch times 2. I might get these for my girls, however, that is alot of money and we have a Disney trip planned for June and are saving for Europe in a couple yrs, so I am trying to not spend as much. I know I can get them refurbished, and will do, if I decide to get them. I am just in the debating mode.

I want a new digital camera.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!