Thread: Paypal or Disney GC??

Default Paypal or Disney GC??

We leave for WDW on 12/5! YAY SO EXCITED!!

I've been working my tail of this quarter to get enought money to use as our spending money on the cruise. i HOPE to have $600 by the time i need to cash out for the GC...which if i want it here on 12/1......i would need to cash out 10/15. BUT....then i was thinking....i could do a paypal cash out and wait until 10/30! That would still get me the money by 12/1...right? And i could then just transfer it into my bank account and still be good to go for sailing.

i guess it is a no brainer...wait and do the paypal cashout...but i just really wanted the Disney GC! :lol:
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post

I've been working my tail of this quarter to get enought money to use as our spending money on the cruise. i HOPE to have $600 by the time i need to cash out for the GC...which if i want it here on 12/1......i would need to cash out 10/15. BUT....then i was thinking....i could do a paypal cash out and wait until 10/30! That would still get me the money by 12/1...right? And i could then just transfer it into my bank account and still be good to go for sailing.

i guess it is a no brainer...wait and do the paypal cashout...but i just really wanted the Disney GC! :lol:
    If you cash out on 10/30, you will get your paypal money on 11/30 if it doesn't fall on a weekend.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post

Holy cow, I feel like I was just reading your last TR, and the renewal was so far away!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

we started counting at 518 days to go! It's FINALLY coming up!
    Jennifer -

Not sure if paypal fees would affect your decision... I don't know the current status of paypal fees and such as I'm a gift card person myself...
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Hey...we leave for WDW on 12/5 too!! Which is better, Disney Dollars or a Disney Gift card?

Default 14217

we leave for disney oct 1st we took disney dollars and im ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Hey...we leave for WDW on 12/5 too!! Which is better, Disney Dollars or a Disney Gift card?
    I'd go with a Disney Gift card, as those are replaceable if you lose them in the mail, where dollars are not.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.