Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Happy Birthday m-n-c

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Not yet. I just bought all the cheese for it. I might give it a try tonight with dinner since I'm trying the bruschetta chicken recipe from the WW threads.

Well enjoy using it! Let us know how it worked, and how yummy the cheese was! Do you have any Wine left to go with your cheese???
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Well enjoy using it! Let us know how it worked, and how yummy the cheese was! Do you have any Wine left to go with your cheese???
    Yes I do. Cindy lives too far away so she has not been able to raid my refrigerator. If anyone were to walk into my apartment and not find something to drink they would have an issue. I have it all in here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yes I do. Cindy lives too far away so she has not been able to raid my refrigerator. If anyone were to walk into my apartment and not find something to drink they would have an issue. I have it all in here.

Ok I just have to point out to Cindy that i am back less then a day and the first Cindy Wine joke was not made by me!

Ok back on topic! I hope you have a great dinner tonight, and a wonderful assortment of Chesses and Wines this evening, and since it was a Birthday Gift, you should make it a little special, and enjoy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.