Thread: facebook

Default facebook

Ok, I know there is a thread somewhere, but how do I get the info on my facebook page, so the world knows I love SR?!

I would help but I am not sure. LOL! So I will just bump this up for the night crowd.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Beats the heck out of me....I'm a techno-illiterate, but if someone will tell us how, I'd put SR on my facebook page too.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Ok I know this is an old thread, but I figured out a way.

I searched and couldn't find any post in the forum, so if a better way was found someone let me know!

If you click your Notes tab, you can paste the html code from your Sunshine Rewards Refer Friends page. You can put a title and a company name.

And I believe when you click publish, all friends, it will show up on their news feed w/ the clickable image also (not 100% sure about that though).

Then someone can click on the earnings box to your id for referral. And if anyone subscribes to your Notes feed, I suppose you could then update it with new surveys or stuff crediting well. I just added it a few minutes ago so haven't gotten that far!

I'd love to have my link image on the left side of my facebook, you know under your friends & links list? If anyone knows how, help me!

looks like this:

Last edited by cglaura; 04-19-2010 at 11:01 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards