Thread: Question about Making a New Email Address

Default Question about Making a New Email Address

HI, I have a question. When I signed up, I used my regular yahoo email address. I would like to do some offer, but am not sure how much "extra" email I will be getting. Am I able to sign up for a new email address for all the offers I complete? Or do I have to complete offers with my original SR email address??

Thanks so much! I am so happy to have found this site!!

Lori

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    HI, I have a question. When I signed up, I used my regular yahoo email address. I would like to do some offer, but am not sure how much "extra" email I will be getting. Am I able to sign up for a new email address for all the offers I complete? Or do I have to complete offers with my original SR email address??

Thanks so much! I am so happy to have found this site!!

Lori
    You've come to the right place to ask questions AND earn money!

I used my main email for SR, and I create a gmail address for the freebie offers so that I can keep personal email seperate. For shopping like Kohls etc I use my main email since I would use it for that anyway.

HTH!
    The forum has a wealth of information so ask away!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    You've come to the right place to ask questions AND earn money!

I used my main email for SR, and I create a gmail address for the freebie offers so that I can keep personal email seperate. For shopping like Kohls etc I use my main email since I would use it for that anyway.

HTH!
    The forum has a wealth of information so ask away!
    Thank you so much! So I can use my yahoo (main) email for SR and all my surveys and shopping? Then I can make up a new email address to complete offers? I see some want your phone number, do you get a lot of phone calls?

Thanks for the help!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    Thank you so much! So I can use my yahoo (main) email for SR and all my surveys and shopping? Then I can make up a new email address to complete offers? I see some want your phone number, do you get a lot of phone calls?

Thanks for the help!
    Yup that is what I do too.

Re: phone calls - you will receive some calls. So if you have caller id then it won't be a big deal because you'll know when you want to pick up and when you don't.
    Sunshine Rewards