Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 800 Florals

Default 800 Florals

Anyone have any experience with them?

I placed an order on 5/7 and still have no credit. I have an open trouble ticket, but I was just wondering if anyone had used them before.

TIA!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

WOW! We were posting at the same time! I'll keep my eyes on the responses you receive as well!

Michael

I've had a LOT of credits come in for them but I have also had one trouble ticket filed. If you two can file your trouble tickets as soon as your 7 day mark, I'll file a dispute with them for all three at the same time to put some heat on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Thanks, Tricia!

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've had a LOT of credits come in for them but I have also had one trouble ticket filed. If you two can file your trouble tickets as soon as your 7 day mark, I'll file a dispute with them for all three at the same time to put some heat on them.
    Mine must be the one that is filed because I filed it on Monday. I'm not trying to be inpatient (or should I say I am trying not to be ), but I was just curious if others had any problems.

Thanks for the reply, Tricia!!

No need to file the trouble ticket here. Just checked my account and the credit was posted this morning.

Thanks, Tricia.
    Michael

Yay! I am glad you got your credit. How long did it take? Mine will be two weeks on Monday.

Hopefully I will get it because 12% rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by experiment_627 View Post
    Yay! I am glad you got your credit. How long did it take? Mine will be two weeks on Monday.

Hopefully I will get it because 12% rocks.
    Well, it was 5 days. which in reality isn't that bad, but my main concern was I never heard from Florals at all regarding any confirmation once the order was placed. 12% IS excellent.

Wishing you the best on your situation!
    Michael

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

My money back is still in pending, but I can tell you the flowers were beautiful. I got a call from all 3 people I sent them to on the morning's I had scheduled. I placed an order last week with proflowers too, I am waiting for that one to show up in pending.

I sent flowers that were delivered yessterday and I heard they were absolutely beautiful. I hope my credit comes through without problems, because if it does, I will use them again soon.