Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Walt Disney Moms Panel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,790

    Default Walt Disney Moms Panel

    So who applied today to be on the Moms Panel?

    http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/20...ld-moms-panel/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,310

    Default

    I did. I tried to point out why I'd be an asset to the panel as a non-Mom.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Just bumping this up! I saw the opportunity listed on Facebook again today and thought it would be wonderful for some of you to be chosen. Take a look at Tricia's blog post about the panel and being involved.

    http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/20...ld-moms-panel/
    Angie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I did. I tried to point out why I'd be an asset to the panel as a non-Mom.
    I got a rejection e-mail, although I'm now a member of the Mickey Mom's club.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I got a rejection e-mail, although I'm now a member of the Mickey Mom's club.
    I got the rejection email too.
    Kathleen

    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    I'm a reject too... to the third degree since I've applied all three years!! Atleast I have a perfect record.
    Sunshine Rewards

    Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Did anyone apply this year? Or was it only me??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    This is the first year I haven't applied and the only reason I didn't is because I don't qualify anymore since I now fall into the travel industry rule. I figure I'm still helping people plan trips though so I guess it all works out. Good luck to all of the SR members that do apply!!
    Sunshine Rewards

    Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    This is the first year I haven't applied and the only reason I didn't is because I don't qualify anymore since I now fall into the travel industry rule. I figure I'm still helping people plan trips though so I guess it all works out. Good luck to all of the SR members that do apply!!
    I noticed your Disney CON on your siggie! congrats to you!! I am hoping to someday join your club!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lancaster, CA
    Posts
    754

    Default

    I applied. Let's cross our fingers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •