Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Photoworks offer

Default New Photoworks offer

I hate to ask this, but can someone at SR tell me if these only report back at certain times? I did this offer last night and it took over an hour to load my pictures, so I'm afraid I may have messed it up. I saw this listed in the fast creditting section yesterday, so I'm just a little bit worried.

I'm hoping it's just delayed, but it's still a good deal even if it did get messed up.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I'll have to let Angie answer this one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This offer is not set up to pend with SR and it's brought to us by a network that credits automatically. That's why it is listed as fast crediting, but it may be that these are on delayed reporting from the merchant. Let's give it a couple of days. We can always pursue it if we don't see credit come through.
    Angie

All right, thanks for the info, Angie. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it reports back later sometime.

Sunshine Rewards

Is the Photoworks offer no longer up?

I uploaded my pictures this afternoon using the offer link, but it took a couple hours to upload. I just went back in to place my order, and I don't see the offer listed anymore.

Did I miss out on this one?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Is the Photoworks offer no longer up?

I uploaded my pictures this afternoon using the offer link, but it took a couple hours to upload. I just went back in to place my order, and I don't see the offer listed anymore.

Did I miss out on this one?
    I pulled it because it was not crediting for those who have tried it. You are welcome to use our Photoworks shopping link to access your Photoworks account and place your order.
    Angie

Mine just creditted!

#1776874 Paid Signup: Photoworks 3.00 Credits 09/13/2009 Paid

I got an email yesterday as well, saying my order had shipped. I had hoped that would help the credit. I dont' knwo if it did or not, but it's in.

Sunshine Rewards

Looks like these credits were on a delay with the merchant. Several came through for those who took advantage of it. I've reactivated the offer. Please be aware that credits seem to be held until the order ships.
    Angie

I was just checking on this one as my purchase credit went up on my account pretty quick, but the 3.00 new signup had not yet. I will keep watching and hope mine comes upon shuipping as well...Thank you!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just ordered mine. What was the purchase required that you all did?