Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Photoworks offer

I signed up for the photoworks poffer that a new register was $3.00 and then i think it was a %. I got the percentage but not the credit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I signed up for the photoworks poffer that a new register was $3.00 and then i think it was a %. I got the percentage but not the credit yet.
    The Photoworks offer pays out $3.00 ONLY for new sign ups. The 7% cash back is awarded when you place an order or sign up using our Photoworks shopping link.

The offer does require that a purchase be made when signing up. In fact the offer details read "Purchase Required".

I hope that helps clear up some confusion.
    Angie

I clicked on the link ONLY in the offers...not in the shopping....(didn't even know they were in there until I was looking to see if VS was a affiliate)maybe the 30 cents i got was suppossed to be 3.00 Mine has not credited yet, but i got the notice that my photos were in route. I am a new customer as I am unfamiliar at all with photoworks. I will give it some more time before I do a trouble ticket. I am about 50/50 on getting them when they don't credit as they are suppossed to...usually the little ones are more likely to come through but the bigger ones I usually lose out on...my luck...lol
    Last edited by ravensdreamer; 09-15-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I clicked on the link ONLY in the offers...not in the shopping....(didn't even know they were in there until I was looking to see if VS was a affiliate)maybe the 30 cents i got was suppossed to be 3.00 Mine has not credited yet, but i got the notice that my photos were in route. I am a new customer as I am unfamiliar at all with photoworks. I will give it some more time before I do a trouble ticket. I am about 50/50 on getting them when they don't credit as they are suppossed to...usually the little ones are more likely to come through but the bigger ones I usually lose out on...my luck...lol
    Absolutely open a ticket if you don't see it come through. I'll be happy to check it out for you!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I pulled it because it was not crediting for those who have tried it. You are welcome to use our Photoworks shopping link to access your Photoworks account and place your order.
    Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Looks like these credits were on a delay with the merchant. Several came through for those who took advantage of it. I've reactivated the offer. Please be aware that credits seem to be held until the order ships.
    So i saw the offer last week, and figured it would be good to try a new merchant for my pics this time, and the $3 offer was good! So i got ready to do it on Sunday and couldn't find the offer! thought i was just seing things and just clicked thru the shopping link.....then Tuesday or so I see the offer back up. Now i REALLY think i'm losing my mind!

Oh well...i got $2.91 for my shopping instead of the $3 for the offer so it's not that much of a difference, and my credit showed up the next day as pending. so shopping credits must not be on the same delay as the offer ones. my pics shipped yesterday so i should see them soon!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am getting a corrupt link and I would love to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by kimkatmom View Post
    I am getting a corrupt link and I would love to use it.
    Looks like this offer has been pulled. I've deactivated the link. Sorry! You can always access Photoworks through our shopping links if they have products or services of interest.
    Angie