Thread: So I just started shopping through SR...? on cookies

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default So I just started shopping through SR...? on cookies

So I did quite a bit of shopping through SR this weekend and I have not cleared my cookies since Saturday lol

I also did a few of the freebies and would like to do a few more today but since NOT clearing cookies can mess up the crediting for freebies should I just wait? And if so, how long should I wait to clear? I placed a pretty large order with Target and a couple other smallers orders with Old navy and Ebay. Of course none are showing as pending yet so I am afraid to clear too soon!

Thanks
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

If it's been a couple of days, you should be perfectly fine to clear them now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You're fine. I usually wait a few hours after shopping then clear (6-12 hours) and I've never had a real issue with getting credit. You'll probably see them as pending mid week or next Sunday as Tricia usually imports them on the weekend as that is when most of the shopping sites send her the crediting report.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

OK Thank-you
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards