Thread: Happy Halloween!

Default Happy Halloween!

I was just thinking about Christmas and ways that I can help SR members get the best gifts at the best cash back when I realized that Halloween comes first. So, while we still think about the Christmas shopping season, we don't want to forget that we all need supplies for Halloween.

Have you thought about costumes, tricks, treats, party supplies, bags and lights for trick or treating, candy, cards, decorations, etc.

Here are few merchant suggestions as you start to make your list:

BuyCostumes.com
    Costume Craze
    CostumeCity.com
    Disney Store
    Extreme Halloween Network
    Halloween Mart
    Oriental Trading Company
    The Popcorn Factory
    Cheryl & Co. Cookies
    Shindigz
    Celebrate Express
    SpiritHalloween.com

Check out these and more in our Halloween Shopping Category! Are you ready for Halloween? While you're thinking about football, fall parties, warmer clothes, etc. don't forget about all your spooky gear!
    Angie

I just made a purchase from Costume Craze a couple of weeks ago and it was great! They had the lowest prices online and we received my daughter's costume really fast on the exact day they said it was going to arrive. Credits went into pending the day after I ordered. I've been planning on writing a review for them, but this will have to do for now! Maybe I can just copy and paste