Thread: Excited - Baggallini Purchase

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Excited - Baggallini Purchase

My Baggallini bag has just arrived. Thanks to all that have talked about how fantastic they are. I finally decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did. Now if I only had a trip to Disney planned real soon. The best part is I ordered it from shoebuy and got 10% off my order and 13% for my sunshine account.
    Last edited by chipndale; 09-10-2007 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Squee! I love the bagalinni in theory, but slings and my chest do not agree, so it's an LL Bean traveller bag for me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Squee! I love the bagalinni in theory, but slings and my chest do not agree, so it's an LL Bean traveller bag for me.
    My chest would never interfere with anything!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    My chest would never interfere with anything!

same here.

although, i love my bag. i got mine for my trip last april to disney. i loved it. it really really holds a lot, so much so, i had a hard time finding things, that i actually thought i lost stuff (but did not).

i love mine so much so, that i have been using it everyday, as my everyday bag.

beware: when you go thru walmart or maybe someother store, it may sound the alarms! this happened to me, i was just thankful that walmart did not sell baggallini's

I love my Baggalini. It's perfect to sling across the stroller handles and leave room for my daughter to ride on the back step of the P3 stroller. I don't wear it across my chest, usually just on one shoulder and leave it hanging long. I just love how organized I can be with it. We bought it for Disney, but now use it as the diaper bag (although DS is pretty much out of diapers)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    beware: when you go thru walmart or maybe someother store, it may sound the alarms! this happened to me, i was just thankful that walmart did not sell baggallini's
    I will have to remember that. I think that I will like it soo much that I will give it a try and maybe carry it on long shopping days. I can throw in alot of things for the kids.