Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom - WDW

Very interesting!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

How exciting! I too hope that my DD7 will think that it is cool and want to check it out. I hope she still likes the whole princess theme as much as she does now.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Default 14217

cant wait

Really looking forward to the new additions! Thanks for sharing!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think they are finally making that Little Mermaid ride which will be really cool. I just wish they would announce what else they are doing. While I love Meet & Greets I just hope the whole expansion is't just meet & greets but some new rides too. I also read that there will be a new restaurant - Be Our Guest - which will be cool.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, I hope that doesn't mean that they are getting rid of Goofy's Barnstormer?? The article makes it sound like only Mickey and Minnie's houses are going to be retained from the Toon Town area??

I wish there would be some more focus on things for boys, I know that the princesses and fairies are what sells, but it makes it hard to keep boys interested when Disney seems to focus 99% on girls!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Wow, I hope that doesn't mean that they are getting rid of Goofy's Barnstormer?? The article makes it sound like only Mickey and Minnie's houses are going to be retained from the Toon Town area??

I wish there would be some more focus on things for boys, I know that the princesses and fairies are what sells, but it makes it hard to keep boys interested when Disney seems to focus 99% on girls!
    I read somewhere that they are re-theming Barnstormer to fit with the new "circus" area that Dumbo is being moved to.

I also read that they are trying to make the "princess" area appeal to more people by adding a lot of stuff for the villains as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I read somewhere that they are re-theming Barnstormer to fit with the new "circus" area that Dumbo is being moved to.

I also read that they are trying to make the "princess" area appeal to more people by adding a lot of stuff for the villains as well.
    I really hope they do keep it. My DS5 loves that ride, there are a lot of memories for us on that ride too, it is the first coaster for all of my boys

I am interested to see how they balance out the boy/girl aspects of the new area. I am so glad we went again this year to have another trip before the changes, it's hard to see it change - even if it is for the better
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Adding the Villians would be a fun addition and one that would appeal to a larger group of people. I'll be interested to see what other information starts to come out on the new expansion.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post

The reason they are focusing on the princesses is because most of WDW is focused on boys. Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland - those are mainly for boys or gender neutral and they felt they needed more for girls.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187