Thread: Need help with changing person taking survey

Default Need help with changing person taking survey

When I go in to take one I want to try to change the person taking it. It goes from the page where it tells you how many you have for the month straight to the No Survey page. I don't ever see the page where you click in all the little boxes for the things you do, and at the top of the page you can click if this is not you. I can't change the person taking it to see if someone could qualify.
    What do I need to do?
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Try clearing your cookies. Then usually you'll have to input your stats and email.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

That worked!!!!
    Ok, here is the duh moment. I should have known to toss my cookies, but am kind of feeling brain dead at the moment. Kind of kills the good feelings I had over figuring out how to get the MAP tests to download at school today. Yes, I am a tech aide and can't think of something as simple as the cure for the problem I was just having with the surveys.
    ~ay yi yi~
    Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by gshanny View Post
    That worked!!!!
    Ok, here is the duh moment. I should have known to toss my cookies, but am kind of feeling brain dead at the moment. Kind of kills the good feelings I had over figuring out how to get the MAP tests to download at school today. Yes, I am a tech aide and can't think of something as simple as the cure for the problem I was just having with the surveys.
    ~ay yi yi~
    Thanks again!
    Oh, tag fairie!!!!!! Here's a good one for ya! Well, at least in my part of the country that is not a pretty thing to witness!

Glad it worked for you.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gshanny View Post
    When I go in to take one I want to try to change the person taking it. It goes from the page where it tells you how many you have for the month straight to the No Survey page. I don't ever see the page where you click in all the little boxes for the things you do, and at the top of the page you can click if this is not you. I can't change the person taking it to see if someone could qualify.
    What do I need to do?
    You click that it isn't you, and that's where you change all the demographics.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got it working after I tossed my cookies(Ok, I confess, I love to say that since I know it sounds bad). I know where to change the demographics, it just wasn't giving me that page to do that. It was skipping over it.
    All is well and I just finished today's survey just a little bit ago!
    Sunshine Rewards