Thread: ARGGHHH! I messed up my shoebuy order!

Default ARGGHHH! I messed up my shoebuy order!

I was all excited to get an order placed for some CROCS professional shoes to wear to work. So excited that I mistakenly ordered mens size 8 instead of women's size 8! DOH!!

I realized it right away when I reviewed the e-mail confirmation and called, and they said that the order had already gone through (after less than 5 minutes!!), and that they more than likely wouldn't be able to cancel it. So that means that I am going to have a package to send back.. What a pain. And they don't even have the shoes in ANY color in my size...so that 13% back...down the drain!

The biggest problem, is that I hope they don't think I ordered then cancelled just to get the kickback! I could really use the extra cash in my account, but I would have ordered the shoes if they had them in my size.

ARGHHH! What a pain!!

I hate it when there is a special increase and they don't have what you need in the right size!!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    ...The biggest problem, is that I hope they don't think I ordered then cancelled just to get the kickback! I could really use the extra cash in my account, but I would have ordered the shoes if they had them in my size.....
    I think you'll be fine! You've been around long enough and are an active member of the community. They'll just yank your credits away. I think they are more concerned w/ those who cash out the second they get credit, then return their items and disappear.

Bummer about the Crocs. I have a hard time finding my color choices in my size also. You can sign up to be notified by email when they come in though. I think it is a link under the area where the drop down is for sizes.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well, I got an e-mail from shoebuy that they WERE able to cancel my order. That will save me some hassle. I'm going to keep checking the site for the shoes I want, but I don't think they'll get them in before the increased payback is over. Oh well.

I was n't worried about SR thinking I was doing something wrong, I was thinking of shoebuy....but I have been a loyal customer there for a while too.
    Last edited by speechteachri; 09-10-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards