Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Complaints Credited

Default Daily Survey Complaints Credited

I just got done importing a nice stack of credits that Greenfield gave us for Daily Surveys that didn't credit. Here are a few things that I noticed.

1) We did NOT get credit for any surveys where you reported that you got to the end and did not get rerouted back to SR. They do not assume that this is an error because we should eventually see the credit come through, just not in 24 hours.

2) We do not get credit if you were unable to start the survey at all.

3) Some of the comments that I saw were REALLY nasty. Remember that the person we work with at Greenfield is a very nice woman who wants to help us get our credits. I was a little sorry to even forward some of the comments to her because they were so mean. I understand frustration, but when you are basically asking someone to give you the money anyway, I think it works better to not make them angry.

We also got some feedback about a possible toolbar that might be hurting some of you. I'm going to pull out some of the instructions that she sent me and post them so that we can see if it helps.

Hopefully some of you saw a nice little bump in your account...before surveys even post from the weekend!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That .90 was a wonderful suprise in my account this a.m. I don't think I've ever written a nasty comment -- just tried to explain exactly what happened insted of the survey working properly.

It is really wonderful that Greenfield is doing this and particularly the woman who helps you. My DH does not mind taking daily surveys now because he knows that if he has a problem after completing one, there is a good chance he will get the credit. He tries to remember and list everything about the surveys to show how far he got and where the problem occured. Please pass a big "thank you" along to the people from Greenfield for us. And thank you too Tricia!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! I got two survey credits today! I love seeing the bump!

I don't get the nasty comments. The form just asks for your URL and a description of the problem - there's not really a space for opinions unless you are going out of your way to vent, or am I missing something? I think they are asking for Just the Facts, Ma'am!

I think it is really nice that GF gives us credit for surveys that are messed up. Whoever is asking for those surveys isn't getting info from us if we can't finish them, so it seems to me to be goodwill on GF's part to pay us anyway.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I couldn't believe all the credits I saw, wow, thanks! I've tried not to be nasty when I've reported problems, but my apologies if some frustration has come thru. I probably have been guilty of being sharper or more annoyed than necessary.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the credits Tricia and Greenfield. It's sad that people get nasty in the report a survey problem area but I can totally believe it. Hopefully people will think again next time before pressing submit.
    Sunshine Rewards

That extra credit was a nice surprise! Thank you SR and GF!!!!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Have these credited today for the weekend yet? Just wondering, as I haven't seen anything yet. Don't know if I am impatient!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Have these credited today for the weekend yet? Just wondering, as I haven't seen anything yet. Don't know if I am impatient!
    Nope. Monday always seems to be a little later than the other days. I guess because they have more to load.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Nope. Monday always seems to be a little later than the other days. I guess because they have more to load.
    I always love to see the Monday bump!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 09-14-2009 at 12:01 PM.