Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Survey Complaints Credited

thanks for the update Tricia and reminder as well.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

for the extra credits this morning Tricia. it was nice to see the bump in my account. as far as reporting problems to gf i thought we were only suppose to give the url of the error, the error message and what the survey was about and what happened. it does tend to get a little frustrating when you do a whole survey and you get an error but when i use the error reporting form i just give them the information they need - nothing more - no emotions at all - just the facts. again Tricia for the extra $.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I guess whoever made the nasty comments is lucky Tricia filed that report with our GF lady (who is a doll) because I would have not filed them. Those people would have just done without the credits.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I guess whoever made the nasty comments is lucky Tricia filed that report with our GF lady (who is a doll) because I would have not filed them. Those people would have just done without the credits.
    That was my origial thought.... Then I thought, Tricia is just nice like that. I may had considered taking out the nasty comments though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    My thoughs exactly Cindy! I know it can be frustrating not getting credit, but the way I look at it is "if the survey goes thru and I get credit great, if it fizzle out part way thru...well I'll try again later" No hard feelings/words needed.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    My thoughs exactly Cindy! I know it can be frustrating not getting credit, but the way I look at it is "if the survey goes thru and I get credit great, if it fizzle out part way thru...well I'll try again later" No hard feelings/words needed.

Pamela

I agree with you Pam exactly.

Thanks Tricia for the bump. Thanks for all you do. It was a great surprise.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

People leaving nasty comments should not be rewarded by extra credits, as far as I'm concerned. We ALL get frustrated when we take the time to fill out a survey and a technical issue happens. However, we need to deal with the problem in a mature manner, providing the URL, a copy of the message on the page, and a short description of the problem. Whining, complaining, and worse, leaving derogatory remarks, does not solve the problem. After all, you catch more flies with honey, I always say.

Now that I gave my opinion, I just want to thank Greenfield and Tricia for the surprise extra credits and for checking out problem surveys for all of us.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I really appreciate the fact that SR and GF allows us to even file a complaint if a DS issue arises. I didn't even figure out how to report a problem until a couple of months ago! It makes me sad that people have to make nasty comments to someone they don't even know and who is just trying to do her job well. I agree with others, that credit should not be given to those who don't fill the form out as directed. Think, would you say the comments that you've written if you were face to face with the person and would you liked to be talked to that way?

Thanks for the info and reminder Tricia!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."