Thread: using SR while traveling

Default using SR while traveling

I'm attending a NASCAR race this weekend and will be spending most of the week camping at the track. I will be bringing my laptop and using the wi-fi at Panera Bread a couple of times during the week. Is it OK to do offers and surveys using a different IP address than the one at my home? What about paid clicks, scratch offs and emails?

TIA!
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

I'm not an expert at this yet, but I think you can use it only if someone else has not accessed SR from that IP address. I take my laptop to a vacation home and use a wireless internet available in that area and it works fine, but I don't think anyone else in the area uses SR yet.

Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

You should be fine. There just may be some freebie offers that would not credit for you. But even those might.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Kinziepooh

I am also going to the Nascar race this weekend. We brought up our camper yesterday. Are you traveling far? glad to hear that you can use your laptop!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the quick answers! I have done offers before from hotels but since there's been talk about fraud, I wanted to double check.

Sunni I'm sending you a PM
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

I have been sort of wondering about this. I am going to visit my brother in texas for a week in October. I hate to give up SR for an entire week, but what if I get my sister in law interested in it, can she then not do it, because I have already done it from their house?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    I have been sort of wondering about this. I am going to visit my brother in texas for a week in October. I hate to give up SR for an entire week, but what if I get my sister in law interested in it, can she then not do it, because I have already done it from their house?
    That is correct. It would be best to post your earnings banner in the forum and go directly to sunshinerewards.com/forum to show her how much people are earning and then let her sign up if she is interested. I know it will be hard to give up SR for a week but treat it like a mini-vacation. We'll catch you up when you return.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by KinziePooh View Post
    I'm attending a NASCAR race this weekend and will be spending most of the week camping at the track. I will be bringing my laptop and using the wi-fi at Panera Bread a couple of times during the week. Is it OK to do offers and surveys using a different IP address than the one at my home? What about paid clicks, scratch offs and emails?

TIA!
    OK, I am green with envy. We usually go to 2 or 3 NASCAR races each year. But with us building a new home, we decided to sell our tickets to friends and stay home. Oh how I miss going to a race. Have a great time.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    OK, I am green with envy. We usually go to 2 or 3 NASCAR races each year. But with us building a new home, we decided to sell our tickets to friends and stay home. Oh how I miss going to a race. Have a great time.
    Thanks, I'll try not to have too much fun What races do you usually go to? I've only been to NHIS and The Brickyard.

Good luck with your new home!!

ETA: cute avitar
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!