Thread: Anyone know where to find Zhu Zhu pets?

Default Anyone know where to find Zhu Zhu pets?

I know Walmart stores have them, but it is not available online. TRU has them as well (out of stock). Does anyone else know of a SR shopping site that has them?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

just checked their official website and they listed walmart, amazon, and toys r us and that is about it. Maybe ebay?
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

From what I heard they are really hard to find/get right now. I have stopped by our local TRU and they said that as soon as a truck comes in with them on, they are gone in a couple of hours! I was hoping to get DD a set for her birthday in October.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    From what I heard they are really hard to find/get right now. I have stopped by our local TRU and they said that as soon as a truck comes in with them on, they are gone in a couple of hours! I was hoping to get DD a set for her birthday in October.
    Oh No! Don't tell me that! DD's 7th bday is Wednesday and that was something I was going to look for when I was out. UGH!! I guess I'm going out tomorrow afternoon to the TRU near work to check.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Oh No! Don't tell me that! DD's 7th bday is Wednesday and that was something I was going to look for when I was out. UGH!! I guess I'm going out tomorrow afternoon to the TRU near work to check.
    Best of luck to you! If you find them, please let me know and maybe my BIL can stop and pick them up for me.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Best of luck to you! If you find them, please let me know and maybe my BIL can stop and pick them up for me.
    My only chance of luck is by work I have a Walmart and TRU, then the opposite direction by the hockey rink (where we'll be tomorrow night) is 2 more Walmarts and another TRU. Oh well, not the end of the world, only thing I really have for her and not that it isn't enough is the AG Julie. I just went out tonight and bought her some earrings, bu I wanted a few small things and was going to go out (I know nothing like the last minute) and grab them.
    Sunshine Rewards