Thread: Darn that Travelocity

Default Darn that Travelocity

I booked a 2 night stay with Travelocity. Tonight is the 2nd night of our stay (connected to SR thru their WiFi). When I logged in I saw a nice jump in my balance, and there was my Travelocity credits!!!

From what I had read from others experience, I figured I would have to turn in a TT. This was OK with me because I could use the credits for next quarter SM status, as it looks like I'll have no problem getting SM this Q.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to make up the credits elsewhere........Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Hate it when that happens!!!

I'm holding off shopping for some things until next Monday so everything will hopefully credit next quarter.

Hope you are having a nice time.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Hate it when that happens!!!

I'm holding off shopping for some things until next Monday so everything will hopefully credit next quarter.

Hope you are having a nice time.
    DARN!!!! Why wasn't I thinking about that??? Although next Q is Holiday Shopping season I have no doubt it WON'T be a problem! lol

That's happened to me before, guess I can't complain that the credit came through!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    I booked a 2 night stay with Travelocity. Tonight is the 2nd night of our stay (connected to SR thru their WiFi). When I logged in I saw a nice jump in my balance, and there was my Travelocity credits!!!

From what I had read from others experience, I figured I would have to turn in a TT. This was OK with me because I could use the credits for next quarter SM status, as it looks like I'll have no problem getting SM this Q.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to make up the credits elsewhere........Laura
    Ya, it really sucks when things credit fast. Hey, you can always take a little vacation next quarter and book again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I know that feeling. I've been wanting to go ahead and buy my external hard drive but there is still enough time for it to credit this quarter so I'm holding out a few more days. I think I have a cookie issue with shopping credits as nothing is crediting without a TT right now but I'm sure if I bought that drive from buy.com it would credit overnight!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I just had that instant-credit, no-pending, experience with Travelocity, too. It makes sense, since you can't cancel it, but it's still a huge surprise!

(and it's making the wait for hotels dot com that much harder...you CAN cancel with them, so you have to wait until after the stay)
    Sunshine Rewards