Thread: To those who've been around awhile!

Default To those who've been around awhile!

How do you continue to get credit for offers after the first few months? I have started to see my offers not credit quite a bit. I am wondering if it is because a lot of the offers come from the same sources, so I am already in their data base? I just today, hit my $100 this quarter, and would love to be a SM next quarter too. But not sure how if I stop getting credits for offers. Any thoughts on this?

I've probably been around the longest. LOL! I think everyone goes through spells no matter how long they have been here. The good news is that all three of the daily surveys tend to stay consistent no matter how long you have been a member. In fact, member 10 gets the survey bonus almost every month.

The number of new good offers also tends to ebb and flow each month. I have noticed that this month has been pretty crappy so far for new legit offers (non-freebies but still free...make sense?). I am hoping that by the middle of next week we will see a few new good ones.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Honestly I haven't done many freebie offers since July, but I've been a member for 2 yrs and it was bc that's when I FINALLY started seeing an issue with not getting things to credit.
    Before that it was always hit or miss, but my conversion was still over 50%.
    IN the beginning it was a lot of offers, now I stick to my survey's and shopping.

Also, I'm not member #10 but I've gotten a survey bonus every month since Sept 07 with the exception of Nov 07 when we went to Disney. I get SM every Q (have had that status since joining also) based soley on surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Shopping and surveys are as consistent as you make them. Those are two sure fire ways to make SM every quarter. If you do a lot of either of them you will make it every time. The freebie offers will ebb and flow. I have found that I do better if I spread them out. I did A LOT of freebie offers when I first started years ago but things were a lot easier back then because people weren't trying to play the system and you pretty much just had to fill out your info and you got paid. Now that the advertisers have cracked down sometimes it is harder then others. I find that it is less stressful and more productive to do freebies once a week or when Angie throws me a contest. This means I can do freebies one day a week and then just do shopping and surveys the other days. It also gives my info a chance to rest. If I am getting close to a cash out it also means I always have some freebies available to do to push me over the top. Stress free and I still make good money even after all this time. There were times when I was trying too hard when I couldn't get anything to credit. If you do too many too close together you will find that you won't be able to get anything. I also do usually try more than one offer from one advertiser (i.e. Quiz JUngle, Aisle 7 etc) in one day. Hope this helps some and good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Great tips from everyone! There are tons of different ways that advertisers brand offers. So, I never know if an offer that looks different than one I added yesterday is actually the same advertiser. When your information is already in their database, it is hard to get credits. Don't let that discourage you, these freebies are just that! It doesn't hurt at all to try them when you have time. If they credit, great. If not, it doesn't necessarily mean you're doing something wrong. Keep trying things that work well for others or look for new offer brands. I try to pull offers that don't do well for anyone. So, if an offer stays active, it's worth a try!

As everyone else indicated, your best bet for staying on track to Super Member each quarter is to survey and shop!
    Angie

I don't do the freebies, but I have been SM every quarter except my first. It is easier to retain SM status than to get it the first time. My earnings mainly come from surveys and shopping, but I do love the Vistaprint offers and have really loved the Quality Paperback Book offer!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I focus on the 3 surveys a day and shopping. I supplement my earnings with the freebies during crazy credit contests and when I need the credits to make SM. By not focusing on the freebies as much I'm able to stay "fresh" in their databases more and get credit when I need them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Great tips, thanks! Should have read through my thread before posting the other one!!! I got the trifecta today, so that perked me up! Will keep doing surveys and shopping. Try for offers maybe more sporadically, or during contests. Love the forums, you guys are great!