Thread: offer questions

Default offer questions

Right now, from Sept 1 to today, I have 15 offers pending. What am I doing wrong that I can't get these to credit?

anyone? Can anyone help me? What should I be looking for in my computer so that I can get offers to credit?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hi there! I just saw this thread. I have 10 in my pending if that makes you feel any better.

Are those 15 spread out all over multiple days or most within a few days? What is your normal routine to do offers?
    Sunshine Rewards

Actually, now it is about 20. I do two or so every couple of days. None of the offers I do credit. So there has to be something going on. What are the rules with email addresses, etc. I have a separate email I use for surveys, and another one I use for offers. I don't do offers from the same company in the same day.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

From what I have read in other threads, the offers all have databases and some of the databases are connect. So once you are in the database you are kind of out of luck until the database is purged.

Also, some people opt to use one or two email addresses and rotate between them. Normally that is ok but there are some advertisers who are checking in their databases and reversing credits because the information you are providing isn't matching so they think it is "fake" or "false" information. Not sure how many do that but it is new.

Personally, I use a gmail and a non-gmail email address to do my offers and just keep ticking away at them. There are some that will never credit for whatever reason (no clue why Diet Bug won't credit for me for example) so I just mentally note it and move on.

Are other things crediting for you? The 3 different surveys, shopping, etc?
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Personally, I use a gmail and a non-gmail email address to do my offers and just keep ticking away at them. There are some that will never credit for whatever reason (no clue why Diet Bug won't credit for me for example) so I just mentally note it and move on.

Are other things crediting for you? The 3 different surveys, shopping, etc?

I hear you - I can not get a modpath offer to credit no way no how. I wish I knew what I could do so that I cold get credit every now and again.

Right now I have a very long list in my pending. When I started I found it easier to do offers that others were getting credit for. Are you getting any credits for surveys?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have quite a few offers in pending as well, but it's just the way it goes. I try to stick to one or two a day.

What browser are you using for offers? If you're using Internet Explorer, try this.
    Go to Tools, Internet options, and click the Privacy tab.
    Click Advanced.
    Make sure the boxes are checked to always allow first and third party cookies. Also make sure the box to always allow session cookies is checked.

Make sure pop up blocker is off.

Click to apply the settings.

I also have the box checked to override automatic cookie handling, but can't remember if I'm supposed to have that checked or not.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I am having the same problem. I probably have about 20 offers pending right now. A few nights I couldn't sleep and just completed offers. Apparently, it was not a good idea.