Thread: Onewayfurniture.com

Default Onewayfurniture.com

I just have to share the best shopping experience that I had today.

To make a long story short, we spend DAYS looking for furniture over Labor Day. I mean, we were sitting on couch after couch. Measuring. Remeasuring. We finally decided what we wanted and ordered it from a very popular local place. It took them almost 2 hours to get our order right because we wanted brown and it came in black as the basic color. At the end of the whole thing, we were just not comfortable that they did it right. So we called the next day to make sure that it was brown. I don't think that it was because we started getting calls about how we were "changing" our order after it was already placed. Today (eight days later), we were finally told that they were ordering our couch and it would be here AT THE END OF OCTOBER!!

Unacceptable. It's their fault because they didn't order it 8 days ago when they quoted us "early October." They were totally unapologetic. They basically threatened that if we tried to go anywhere else, we wouldn't get it any sooner. That was enough to make me cancel the order.

So we spent a couple of hours online looking for the same or similar furniture. In the end, we circled back to SR and found an almost exact set on Onewayfurniture. But get this...after the coupon listed on their website and the SR rebate, we spent $1000 less PLUS got 4 bar stools.

Now we wait. But I was so excited that I decided to run a limited increase on Onewayfurniture. We worked with them to get an increased rate and we are jazzed about being able to over you 6% back through September 15. That is HUGE for furniture considering how great their rates already are. So if you are in need of any furniture, now would be the time to get it!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Glad you had such a good experience with them! Now that we are moved in, I'm ready to start getting the furniture we need and we have spent the last 2 weekends looking locally. I am definitely going to take a look at this site!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thanks for the information. I will be taking a look at them tonight or tomorrow. Although I won't need the furniture until sometime in December when we move into our new home, I am willing to pick up something and store it (at my moms) if it is what we want and a really good price.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm really impressed. They just called me to go over the whole order, including what I purchased and how and when each piece will ship. They also gave me their extension in case I have any further questions about it. So far, so good! (and my credit already showed up!!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Wow, I just checked out their area rugs, they are awesome, and really really reasonable. I need one for my bathroom (its quite large) so I'm going back to look it over again. They have some awesome stuff.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I ordered our Home theater set from them months ago - LOVE the quality but had issues that were never resolved.
    It was a 3 piece set - left arm, right arm and middle console that all linked together. I got two left arms and a right arm - no middle linking console. Called and was told that it was discontinued and could not be gotten (it is still listed on their site). 3 weeks later they called and found the consoles and wanted to ship them. They came and one is busted. Called them and they claimed it was discontinued again but would reimburse us for the broken piece - Nothing was ever done. We bought two sets - one is fine the other is broken but we are taking it to a reapolstery store to have it fixed since the company can not or will not fix it.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Oh, boy. I hope they can get ours. I have a feeling that they are actually being made by the manufacturer because we had to pick the color of the leather, the color of the wood, etc. It's going to be a long 3 weeks waiting to see what happens!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs