Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Days Until Christmas!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Wow. Where has this year gone?!

I have no idea as to what Santa is bringing this household this year.
    I'm with you, Lisa. I saw this thread and groaned, lol.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Time flies!!! I bought some winter clothes for the grandkids last year after Christmas.

I bought BBW gift sets last year after Christmas for my nieces. I buy them one each year and they look forward to it.

I did very well shopping online on Black Friday and got some great deals. I'm looking forward to doing that again this year.

I want to buy my son and his family a toaster oven.....hoping fro a BF deal.

I'll most likely get gift cards for the parents on both sides. They both love them and have everything else they need.

Not sure what else I'm getting for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I guess I could say what I have so far:
    Dad
    ~ Coffee bean grinder
    I wanted to say that I have a coffee bean grinder and I use it for grinding spices. Works great. Read somewhere they coffee grinders work better than spice mills. They do!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Time flies!!! I bought some winter clothes for the grandkids last year after Christmas.

I bought BBW gift sets last year after Christmas for my nieces. I buy them one each year and they look forward to it.

I did very well shopping online on Black Friday and got some great deals. I'm looking forward to doing that again this year.

I want to buy my son and his family a toaster oven.....hoping fro a BF deal.

I'll most likely get gift cards for the parents on both sides. They both love them and have everything else they need.

Not sure what else I'm getting for anyone.

I wanted to say that I have a coffee bean grinder and I use it for grinding spices. Works great. Read somewhere they coffee grinders work better than spice mills. They do!
    I love my toaster oven. We use it quite a bit. It is a cuisineart from the beyond store but I'm sure you can find it at other SR merchants.
    Sunshine Rewards