Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Days Until Christmas!

Default 100 Days Until Christmas!

Better start shopping! Who's making a list and checking it twice?
    Angie

How about making a list and awaiting instock e-mails from SR merchants?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've started my shopping already. I have a few presents bought from various shopping trips but I'm ready to buckle down and start shopping on SR in a few days and knocking this list out.

So what are yall buying people this year? We need to cut back so I'm not sure what I'm buying whom and need ideas.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

LOL that's what I did (LOL) when I saw this post. Only bc we were in Kmart the other day as they were putting up their Christmas trees and my kids said "Mom it's not even Halloween yet" and I had to explain the retail industry to them.

I bought those video cameras for the girls, AG for my middle one, I need a bigger type for the other 2 and them some video games (TS2, Madden etc). Then I'll re-evaluate where I'm at. I can't start too early bc the kids started adding stuff in November so I have to wait for some (and I like to go out and or last year shop online) the BF ads/sales. More then likely we'll have a hockey game BF so I'll have to try and hit it again this year while I'm out.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I guess I could say what I have so far:

Mom
    ~necklace and earrings from Santorini
    ~pashima from Turkey

Dad
    ~ Coffee bean grinder

Brother
    ~ Vupoint video camera from Geeks.com
    ~ Italian Soccer Shirt

Friends
    ~ Lemon Drop Shot glass
    ~ Vupoint video camera from Geeks.com

So right now Mike and my dad aren't looking too good. I'll probably add the ESPN magazine subscription from magazines.com for my brother and weight watchers magazine for my mom but that's it right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am getting iPod touches for the girls...shhh. Apple has put the refurbished price down to $149 for 2nd generation 8gb. I am thinking I may go ahead and buy them, soon. That would be one thing out of the way, but I would hate to miss out on a coupon. However, that may not occur, so I will probably just go ahead and bite the bullett. Going thru SR, of course. The rest of their Christmas is going to be small items and maybe ToyStory mania. I am trying to cut back this yr between the economy and Disney trip coming up, next summer.

I am DONE with my immediate family, I only have my 3 nieces, BIL and mom. We are going to DL for the week for our family gift and Santa bought us a "brick" that he will leave a map and the acryllic replica to on Christmas morning.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm also done with my immediate family (son and wife) but we always do a family pick-a-name game that I would have to buy for but that won't happen until we get closer to the holidays. Husband and I don't exchange gifts anymore, I would rather spend the money going on a vacation, which is what we do.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

WOW.. I was thinking that I didn't have anything yet.. But I do!! Last year after christmas I picked up HM house for DD8. That was really early.. I also have some items for DS10... but I haven't even started thinking about it.. Guess I need to get back on track! LOL
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Wow. Where has this year gone?!

I have no idea as to what Santa is bringing this household this year.
    Sunshine Rewards