Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTX

Default OTX

The completed OTX for 9/16/09 did not credit for me. Has any one else had this problem?

We had a normal number of credits come through that day. Is that they only day that you had a problem?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes at this time but it has happened a couple times before a couple of month ago and the main reason I posted is I get feed up doing them then find them not to credit. It is hard enough just to get into a survey anymore that when this happens it makes me want to give up on surveys altogether.

Some people, unfortunately, find that it isn't worth it on their computers. But that is definitely the exception, not the rule. There are a couple of threads about the best ways to get OTX to credit (I think in the technical forum). One thing that seems to help is to clear your cookies first and then leave the OTX page open after you complete the survey.

I'll admit that I never clear cookies. And I use both IE and Firefox interchangeably. And I don't think that I have ever taken one and had it not credit. (maybe one??) So I don't think that all tips work for all people. But if you have them not credit for you frequently, there is definitely a setting on your computer that isn't working or something that is blocking the cookies. We have about 10-15% credit rates on a lot of freebie offers, but it's more like 95-98% of the time that people complete OTX and Greenfield that they credit properly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm a newbie, so please bear with me if I'm not asking this in the correct place...but, I am no longer able to access any OTX surveys on either of my computers. I click on the banner and fill in my information, but when I click "do I qualify?" I go to another screen that has a small black square in the middle of the screen. That's it. Every once in awhile there is a sentence that says "Object has been moved here" but when I click on the "here" link I just get the screen with the black square. When I attempt to refresh the page I get the following message:
    Come back soon

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion.

Click the Next button to be sent back to your survey program.

So it thinks I've done a survey already, but I haven't. Not in 5 days now. I have cleared cookies and done everything else I know to do. It doesn't matter how many times a day I try or how long I wait between tries, I get the same thing.

Anyone have any ideas for this clueless, technology-challenged newbie? I hate that I'm missing out on the opportunity to earn a little money from this survey! Mostly it's just frustrating.

Thanks in advance to anyone with suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by imacubfan View Post
    I'm a newbie, so please bear with me if I'm not asking this in the correct place...but, I am no longer able to access any OTX surveys on either of my computers. I click on the banner and fill in my information, but when I click "do I qualify?" I go to another screen that has a small black square in the middle of the screen. That's it. Every once in awhile there is a sentence that says "Object has been moved here" but when I click on the "here" link I just get the screen with the black square. When I attempt to refresh the page I get the following message:
    Come back soon

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion.

Click the Next button to be sent back to your survey program.

So it thinks I've done a survey already, but I haven't. Not in 5 days now. I have cleared cookies and done everything else I know to do. It doesn't matter how many times a day I try or how long I wait between tries, I get the same thing.

Anyone have any ideas for this clueless, technology-challenged newbie? I hate that I'm missing out on the opportunity to earn a little money from this survey! Mostly it's just frustrating.

Thanks in advance to anyone with suggestions.

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, try going into your "Tools--Internet Options" and Deleting your Browser History. It sounds like something may be stuck in your cache beyond just a cookie.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm using Firefox and have cleared all private data (not just cookies) and it's still doing the same thing. I've used Firefox all along with no issues, but maybe something is different now??? I can use IE, although I never really do otherwise. I'll give that a try and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks again. I really appreciate your help!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You might also try downloadin CCLeaner. It is free and you can use it to clear the cookies on all of your programs at one time. It WILL clear out any user names and passwords you have saved on your computer but I use it everyday and it makes it so much easier to clear cookies and it keeps my computer running better.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You might also want to check your blocked sites setting on your browser and make sure OTX isn't listed there.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We had a normal number of credits come through that day. Is that they only day that you had a problem?
    My OTX from the 16th did not credit either. I don't think I've ever had one not credit either, Tricia.