Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTX

No one here is trying or meaning to be hostile or offensive. You have to realize that trying to diagnose technical problems is very difficult when everyone's physical locations are all around the country. I'd love it if SR were around the corner and I could take my computer to them when I experience frustration and just say "please help". I went through a period earlier this year where I had problems for weeks of nothing crediting and it turned out to be spyware. It even blew out my mouse. When I face a situation like this I take my hard drive into the "geeksquad" to look at. It is always something simple and they've never charged me. It's an inconvenience but works. If I came across in my posts in a mean way, I'm sorry. I'm very defensive when it comes to SR. They are one of the few legitimate sites of this type where I feel like part of a community, I can make a few dollars and never leave my house, and are very honest with us. Without SR, I would have never been able to help my daughter with a BAD situation with my earnings. To me, that means more to me than a few surveys not crediting. It's all free money. I know you don't post often but I hope you read them. You would see the value in being a member. People really care here! They share in good news and sad news, they cry when we cry and celebrate with us. I can't find this anywhere else.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as it has gone downhill pretty fast and I don't want anyone to feel attacked whether it be a member or Tricia. We are more than happy to help with technical issues but we need basic information such as what kind of computer you are using, internet connections, etc otherwise it is the blind leading the blind. If anyone wants help troubleshooting issues please start a new thread in the technical issues section with some basic information and we will all try to help.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wasn't around earlier when the thread was closed but I wanted to follow up by saying my post was in NO WAY meant to be a flame or a bashing on you. It was a response to your frustration in thinking SR was unwilling to help you with your issue. It was meant to try to help you. I know from experience that getting in the rut of thinking that the issues are with SR is not going to help get things crediting. I for one would be glad to help you figure out what the problem is. If you would like that help you can do like Cate said and start a thread in the Technical Issues thread or you can PM me and I will help any way I can. I think people have posted some very good replies about things you can check to help find out what the issue it. Please don't take the posts as being ugly or mean but take them in the manner they were meant to be posted...coming from a place of helping you figure out why you are having issues. Hope this clears things up a bit.
    Sunshine Rewards