Thread: Credit posting from Staples

Default Credit posting from Staples

I'm new with Sunshine Rewards. I've only been a member a couple weeks. I made two purchases on 9/17/09 from Staples. One was rather large at $300+. They haven't credited yet in my account history. I know it will be at least 28 days later before I actually get credit. My other purchases showed I would received credit on the same day. I wasn't sure if Staples was slow or if something might of happened and I'm not going to receive credit.

Thanks for any info.

keep any email confirmations of your purchase...
    wait 7 days (not sure if it is 7 or 10 days) from the date of purchase... if it still isn't showing as pending in your account then file a Trouble Ticket.

This probably doesn't apply in this case... but just for info... usually I have to wait for delivery of the items I've ordered before I see my credit... and for travel I usually have to wait until I take the trip before I see credit.

99% of my purchases are paid no problem... a few I have to file trouble tickets for... but every trouble ticket I've filed has gotten paid.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Hi Marianne and welcome to SR.

I order from Staples all the time and it usually takes a few days for it to post as pending in my account. With the weekend already begun, you most likely won't see it until Monday.

If you don't see it within 10 days you can file a Trouble Ticket as Faith mentioned.

Hope that helps
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for your responses. Waiting for it to ship makes sense.