Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy Deal!!!

Default Shoebuy Deal!!!

My MIL had this pair of really cute shoes that she bought to walk a lot in Europe. I saw them before her trip but was skeptical that they would be comfy. I saw her today and she said that they were perfect! So I had to get a paid. She paid over $90 for hers at Dillards. I checked Shoebuy and they are $93. But then I got $20 off using their coupon today and 10% off for being a member. Plus my SR cash back. I'm going to end up getting them for less than $60!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes, a great deal. I took advantage of it a couple of times.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My MIL had this pair of really cute shoes that she bought to walk a lot in Europe. I saw them before her trip but was skeptical that they would be comfy. I saw her today and she said that they were perfect! So I had to get a paid. She paid over $90 for hers at Dillards. I checked Shoebuy and they are $93. But then I got $20 off using their coupon today and 10% off for being a member. Plus my SR cash back. I'm going to end up getting them for less than $60!!!
    What a great deal. I love it when that happens, especially on shoes!!!

What do they look like?? I can always use a pair of comfy shoes.

I'm eyeing a pair of Uggs on another Shoes site that SR has......waiting for a sale on those.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They are by Born. So cute!

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

They are by Born. So cute!

Oh, I really like those....too bad that I have a design flaw in my feet....it's called "Wide" and I can never find nice looking shoes in my size.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Oh, I really like those....too bad that I have a design flaw in my feet....it's called "Wide" and I can never find nice looking shoes in my size.
    Great way to put it!!

The shoes are very cute Tricia!! I have Sketchers that are similar but they close with a velcro which I hate. They never stay closed. Must have been a man who designed them. Who the heck would put velcro's on an adult's shoes??? Then again...who is the dope that bought 2 pair?

I'll have to go look at these. Thanks!

ETA.....went to look.....they don't come in 5 1/2. Only one review said to order down a size. Tricia.....any comments on the fit?
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 09-20-2009 at 10:18 AM.

I think you mean 12% right now.LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Actually, I got 12% back from SR but I also got 10% off for being a Shoebuy member. As long as you order every quarter from them, you get 10% off of EVERY order that you can stack on top of their current deal.

Kathie--These felt VERY true to size to me. I normally wear about a 9.5 but my MIL had a 9 and I could wear it without socks on. I went ahead and ordered the 9.5 so I could wear socks in the winter. I probably could have gotten away with the 9. Diane said she normally wears an 8.5/9 and the 9 fit her perfectly with trouser socks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Timing was great. Grace needed another pr of Converse. Her high tops take too long to put on when she has to change out for gym. She got some funky style that were white with black blood cells on them. I can't imagine anyone, at school, with a pr. She'll be a real trendsetter.

Kathie--These felt VERY true to size to me. I normally wear about a 9.5 but my MIL had a 9 and I could wear it without socks on. I went ahead and ordered the 9.5 so I could wear socks in the winter. I probably could have gotten away with the 9. Diane said she normally wears an 8.5/9 and the 9 fit her perfectly with trouser socks.

Thanks for the info. I may just order a 6.....with free shipping and free returns, I can always send them back.