Thread: Another of lynn's stupid questions,...sigh and sorry

Default Another of lynn's stupid questions,...sigh and sorry

I booked another hotel room through choice again (last week) and I cannot for the life of me remember how long it took to go on as pending or held. It is for next week so it won't be complete until next Sunday and on my account until Oct, but I was concerned that it did not show up. I checked my reservation and it showed booked through affliate ...does that mean that it is ok...or do I need to unbook and rebook?

Has it shown up with a 0.00 credit yet?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Not yet, I cannot recall how long it took as i did it last month as well and I think it appeared on 8/1 and I booked it sometime in July and it was a zero that credited 2 weeks after reservation was completed. The bottom of my confirmation said affliate 445 or 454...I went through the site to book, but I just don't want to miss an opp. to help us at SR...lol Thanks Tricia

Lynn

Okay. You should be good then. If you saw the 0.00 at any point (either as a pending or as a credit), it means that your actual money will show up in the month after your reservation is completed. They only update those once a month for some reason.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No it is not showing as pending this time,...at least not yet. The last time I did a reservation I do not remember how long it took to show even the 0 balance as I booked it a month before we went for my bd. I believe that trip it showed up on 8/1 as o balance, but nothing has shown yet as pending even -0-. I check every few hours to see if it has shown yet, but nothing so far. I booked it last Thursday. Thanks for any help.

Lynn

Default yes!

it's pending#@ Thank you