Thread: Referral contest question

Default Referral contest question

My sil just signed up and it shows her only earning $2. I gave her the link from the referral contest section.
    Last edited by Candi; 09-11-2007 at 02:57 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im not sure the question. If she just signed up and hasnt done any offers then she will only have 2.50. The regular 2.00 sign up bonus and the extra .50 for the contest. Now, if she has been doing offers today and getting funds it may not have update on your page yet. It is possible yours wont update until the script runs tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes that is probably correct. She needs to earn the other stuff on sunshine for her to make it to 5.00. After she hits 5.00 then you go on the board.

Kim

No, my question is why she has only got $2 when the special sign up is for $2.50. Sorry, I put $2.50 when I meant $2.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There will be an email sent to her that she has to click on to get the .50 credit. Tell her to make sure to keep an eye out for it in the email that she signed up with.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering about this, too. Now I know, thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

i did not know about this referral contest til today. i have a friend that signed up yesterday, she said she only got $2.00 also.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My link never seemed to work so I don't even push that one. I just have my banner in my signature and then I get them mostly that way. From the time the contest started I have had several people sign up but most are not going anywhere. Oh well! They will in due time.

Kim