Thread: Question about Greenfield Surveys

Default Question about Greenfield Surveys

Hi all. I have a question and I hope I make sense!! Anyways, I have been doing this for about a month and before when I was doing the Greenfield surveys it didn't ask me to sign up specifically with them. Well, now every time I click on the link on the homepage for Greenfield it always asks me to sign up???? I am confused because to me this would seem like "double dipping.".....However, it seems the only way for me continue doing surveys with them is to do this. Is this common? I am just a bit confused. Any help would be appreciated!!!

The exact same thing happened to me last Dec/Jan and it turned out that I had spyware. I eventually had to "crash" my computer down to factory specs and reload everything. There are alot of posts/threads that have great info. on this.

I had this happen last January, too. I never had to re-load everything on my computer. I also had spyware. It turns out my anti-virus at the time didn't pick up on it. I would suggest a thorough virus scan. You should not be getting invites from Greenfield to join their panel when you click on the link through SR.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards