Thread: survey crediting

Default survey crediting

Has greenfield credited for yesterday yet? I keep waiting for my surveys from yesterday, and they are usually in by now. Thanks!

I was just wondering the same thing, I don't usually get a completed Greenfield so I was pretty psyched!
    Mom to Sam and Kerry
    and our kitties Peanut, Mickey & Biggie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Greenfield surveys credit around either 8:30am, 11:30am, or 1:30 pm (all CST) depending on Greenfield has created their report for SR to download from their system and upload into the SR system
    Sunshine Rewards

My Daily is in, but I didn't see Your 2 cents yet. Do they credit at different times?
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I am loving Greenfield today. I happened to get a few extra DS in my account (for the same day) so I am thinking that they found some that I did not get credit for in the past week.........whatever the glitch was I am thankful they found the missing ones (helping me get closer to SM)!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    My Daily is in, but I didn't see Your 2 cents yet. Do they credit at different times?
    They work similarly in that it just depends on when that company's rep gets them from GF and downloads the info for SR to grab. So they will probably come soon.
    Sunshine Rewards