Thread: Nearing End of Quarter...

Default Nearing End of Quarter...

It's nearing the end of the quarter and I know that some of you are getting really close to making Super Member. I wonder if there is anything that Angie could do to help you all out........

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Are there a lot of manual credits out there. I have done a ton of offers and none of them have credited. So that is why I am curious. I am only like 10 away from SM plus.

Maybe give us a nickel for shopping?
    I know, any kind of shopping I do now, will be posted in Oct.

It's like JCPenney and Kohl's~
    They give you $10 and they know you will buy more than $10 in there store.
    It's just a suggestion, because I really have a hard time with Freebies.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh please Angie a crazy credit contest would be great - I just realized that I am $4.09 short from making SM. I am going to try to do a DS every day but they have not been kind to me this month and I will beg DH to do an OTX survey. A crazy credit contest would really help!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am just under $4 making it. I have done extra well on surveys, this month. I have a Shoebuy order from Sunday, if it comes thru I think it should pend the 30th? At any rate, I am going to keep hitting the surveys. And, then continue past the $100. I have gotten lazy in the past year. This month I have done 14 DS and probably half that many OTX. Only because I was getting worried about not making SM, again. Apparently, I need a fire lit under me to make me do something.

I'm kinda in a Crazy, Fall, end of quarter sorta mood. Hmmm . . .what could we do?
    Angie

I am trying my hardest to make SM. I have a bunch pending but am still just under $20 away...ughh. Been trying DS and it is hit or miss. Freebies just don't like me BUT I am going to try everything during the Fall Crazy Credits. Thanks for helping us out with the extras!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards