Thread: Looking for a place to buy gas cards

Default Looking for a place to buy gas cards

Does anyone know where I could buy Texaco gas cards and get cash back? I mean I buy gas anyway be nice if I could get like 1 or 2% back as well. Going through all our spending trying to figure how to get credit for it. Thanks
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 09-11-2007 at 05:46 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I've never seen anyone giving back money or credit for gas cards. That would be great!!! It also would be great to be able to have those as a reward, especially for vacation!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I looked for gas cards, couldn't really find any...sorry!

Did you try a round-about way? For example (I can't get them through SR, but are a staple "stocking stuffer")...

Here in NJ we have WaWa, sort of like a 7-11. Even though the station is Texaco, you can still use WaWa gc for gas.

I didn't really see any in the SR list that could be that type of store, but maybe if you look at giveFun.com or giftCertificates.com you might find a place similar near you?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I looked for gas cards, couldn't really find any...sorry!

Did you try a round-about way? For example (I can't get them through SR, but are a staple "stocking stuffer")...

Here in NJ we have WaWa, sort of like a 7-11. Even though the station is Texaco, you can still use WaWa gc for gas.

I didn't really see any in the SR list that could be that type of store, but maybe if you look at giveFun.com or giftCertificates.com you might find a place similar near you?
    I have looked at giftcertifacates and givefun but none came up. O, well. I just really want to start using my money more wisely in every area. I grocery shop at Walmart and Safeway but there isn't a place for them either. My daughter has started private school and they do SCRIPS so I can get cards through them I just was hoping I could get them here. O, well.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I have looked at giftcertifacates and givefun but none came up. O, well. I just really want to start using my money more wisely in every area. I grocery shop at Walmart and Safeway but there isn't a place for them either. My daughter has started private school and they do SCRIPS so I can get cards through them I just was hoping I could get them here. O, well.
    What kind of cards can you get through SCRIPS?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Can you use a gc to buy a gc? I've never tried it.

This is just purely example. Say some gc from givefun, like a Kmart type store. Maybe Kmart has Texaco cards. I don't even know if either gives those particular cards, but you get the idea of the plan of attack.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Normally you can't buy gift cards with a gift card, at least you can't here in Houston, Texas.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    What kind of cards can you get through SCRIPS?
    Hmm, I cannot find the list. There are so many. Even Disney is SCRIPS but our school does not have them on the main list. I asked if they could add them and they said yes, with a little work. They do have our towns main points of interest like A&W, Safeway, Quiznos, etc. They have so many. I will have to find the list. The one I like is Safeway because I spend about a hundred there every month.
    <Sunshine Rewards