Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Pending Credit?

Default Forum Pending Credit? Flashchat? Another Survery?

Does joining the forum credit automatically apply or should I post that somewhere?

Also I am getting confused when I see some people post in different areas "numbers" from their surveys, what does this mean?

I think I need a SR tutor
    Last edited by AlternateEgo; 09-23-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Oh and another question...

Does the chatroom get a lot of visitors? Should I try REAL hard to get to 75 posts?

Ok another question...

When doing an offer for the Kohls $500 card... I never seem to get to a congratulations page. Is this one of them that you HAVE to sign up for one of the products?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    Does joining the forum credit automatically apply or should I post that somewhere?

Also I am getting confused when I see some people post in different areas "numbers" from their surveys, what does this mean?

I think I need a SR tutor
    It should credit automatically once you click on the link from the SR offers page. I believe you have to go into your forum account and enter your SR member ID into the box for it to trigger the credit.

Numbers for the surveys - Not sure exactly what you are referring to but I'm assuming it is when you see this:

Credit: Daily Survey - 9/22/2009 0.90 Credits 09/23/2009 Paid

The bold part is irrelevant for the most part. It is just a copy paste from the person's account history and the number represents the transaction id from the SR side of things.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh and another question...

Does the chatroom get a lot of visitors? Should I try REAL hard to get to 75 posts?
    The more posting you do is a direct correlation to how much you'll earn around here So the more you post, the better you do, the more you earn.

With regards to the chats, we have had in the past standing chat nights (Fridays and Sundays) where we just hang out for a few hours chatting away. Things dropped off over the summer with vacations and such but I'm sure they'll pick up again. They are pretty fun so just work on your 75 and watch for forum announcements on upcoming chat nights.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok another question...

When doing an offer for the Kohls $500 card... I never seem to get to a congratulations page. Is this one of them that you HAVE to sign up for one of the products?
    In short, no you do not have to sign up for any of the trials or products offered. I typically look for an email newsletter and sign up for it as those can be pretty cool. The only thing you have to do is give honest information, take your time, and look at the offers that are being shown to you. It often helps if you click on the # of offers they are asking you to look at when you get to the end. Also, make sure to check your email for confirmation emails.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for your answers. I tend to be more of the kind who read alot, but don't post very much... but then again i do enjoy chatting,

What are the 75 posts for? I am confused!!

thanks!

75 posts in the forums opens up the chat feature when there are chat nights planned.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    75 posts in the forums opens up the chat feature when there are chat nights planned.
    Well that is good to know!