Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Try a Daily Survey?

Default Try a Daily Survey?

If you haven't tried the Daily Surveys for awhile, will you do me a favor and give them a try? I'm working on doing something different with the survey bonuses next month. But I want to see if they are any easier for people to get than they were a few months ago. The numbers make it *look* like they are, but it could also just be that we have gotten a lot of new members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been trying for them religiously the last two months. A few months before that I wasn't so religious. Maybe with school back in, people have more free time and thus the numbers are better?

Can't wait to see what is in store for October.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm on track to get about the same number in September as I did in August and July, but it has been a busy month with school so far. I'm hoping October will be a bit calmer with more time for SR!

I did get a very quick (less than 5 minute) survey today and got the congrats page, so I would encourage everyone to try today in case you get lucky like I did!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I've faithfully been taking my DS's every month but I will say this month has been a lot easier to get one then the last 2 or 3. THere were some days where I could try almost all day and not get one, but I've been getting one after 2-3 attempts. 9 times out of 10 if I sit down to take a DS I get one and finish it within that first sitting. (did that make sense? lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

July and August were terrible months for me.
    I barely ever qualified.
    This month is a lot better. I'm wondering if I just out did survey's.

I must say this month has been better for me... I was trying very hard before... but then my options for surveys dwindled... now it is back like it was in the good old days... I hope it lasts.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I got one ..... Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

This month has been better for me too. It's probably one of my best months ever. Now that the kids are back in school, I'm getting back into the swing of earning some SR money for next year's vacation. July and August were tough as we were on vacation for over a week each month. So no bonuses for those months .
    Sunshine Rewards

I've also had an easier time lately. This is the 1st time that I've gotten 1 every day.

I don't want to push people to do the surveys if everyone is frustrated by them. But at the same time, if they ARE crediting well, I would love to put some incentives in place to reward everyone.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs