Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Try a Daily Survey?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't mind being pushed.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've only missed three so far this month and it wasn't for lack of trying!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I've been trying pretty regularly as well and staying fairly consistent each month. September has been the best month for me in a while too. I'll have 15 if the crazy long one I took tonight credits tomorrow. Since I don't have kids, fancy medical conditions, or make any kind of business decisions, my options are a little more limitted, but I still keep trying.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I faithfully try for a DS every day, every month. Summer is easier for me because I'm a teacher, especially if I'm having a more difficult time qualifying. I can try on and off all day during the summer which I can't do once I'm back in school. Surveys are usually pretty great for me every month. I usually get the bonus, but not always. If I only have time to do 1 thing on SR, it's the DS that I go for. This month has been a good month and easier to qualify. There seem to be more options than in July and August. I love surveys and thank SR for providing all the survey opportunities!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I've been qualifying much easier this month than I did in July and August. I barely qualified over the summer. It seems like there are a lot more surveys lately.

I've also been trying to make SM, which gives me more motivation!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards