Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have I screwed up?

Default Have I screwed up?

Ok so... I should have probably read all the FAQ before getting all excited to do offers. I had a slow day at work, so I just went to town and probably completed 25 offers. Should I just not expect them to go though?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

oh boy you did go to town. I would expect some to credit and others not too but the good thing is any that don't credit you can repeat in 30 days so when that happens you can just go slow and only do a few at a time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hehe, ok.

You wouldn't believe how boring life can be when your works all caught up and you have no wedding or vacation to plan.

I mean I could work on the vacation, but it seems so far away.

Only one more post until I can have a signature Thats my goal tonight.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you're good to go with the signature. I believe there just has to be a server refresh tonight for it to kick in.
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome!!

So is it a bad thing to do lots of offers at once? I probably have 20 offers pending that I never got credited for. It is frustrating b/c some took me like 15 minutes and I never got my 40 cents. Is the trick to only do a few at a time? Please enlighten me so I don't waste my nights away for nothing

From what I understand...

The Greenfield Daily Opinion Surveys, AMP/MyThoughtCounts Daily Surveys, and GiveUsYourTwoCents Daily Surveys you do every day, but you must wait 24 hours before doing your next or they won't credit. So I have started writing the time down, because otherwise I try to do it in the morning and it won't credit.

As far as the offers go...

You should limit yourself to one offer per day or less. I too have about 30 pending offers, which I don't know if I will get paid for or not. I know a lot went through because I have confirmed them in my email.

Paid Signups:

If you are shopping and go through the link provided and do not add any coupons that are not listed, you should get a pending credit in your account history within 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    From what I understand...

The Greenfield Daily Opinion Surveys, AMP/MyThoughtCounts Daily Surveys, and GiveUsYourTwoCents Daily Surveys you do every day, but you must wait 24 hours before doing your next or they won't credit. So I have started writing the time down, because otherwise I try to do it in the morning and it won't credit.

As far as the offers go...

You should limit yourself to one offer per day or less. I too have about 30 pending offers, which I don't know if I will get paid for or not. I know a lot went through because I have confirmed them in my email.

Paid Signups:

If you are shopping and go through the link provided and do not add any coupons that are not listed, you should get a pending credit in your account history within 2 weeks.
    Thank you! I have been doing the surveys and shopping. Some shopping has not credited, so I have to open a trouble ticket on those to see what happened there.

There have been a few nights I couldn't sleep, so I just went to town on the offers. There are many I have not been credited for, but know they went through. That is a bummer!!!

After 90 days, they will not be pending anymore. Then I am free to do them again, right? I guess from now on I will do 3-5 a week. Does that seem reasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    Thank you! I have been doing the surveys and shopping. Some shopping has not credited, so I have to open a trouble ticket on those to see what happened there.

There have been a few nights I couldn't sleep, so I just went to town on the offers. There are many I have not been credited for, but know they went through. That is a bummer!!!

After 90 days, they will not be pending anymore. Then I am free to do them again, right? I guess from now on I will do 3-5 a week. Does that seem reasonable?
    I do believe so... but I am a newbie as well... so I would wait to see if someone else confirms my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    I do believe so... but I am a newbie as well... so I would wait to see if someone else confirms my understanding.
    Sounds good! Thank you!