Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I screwed up?

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    Thank you! I have been doing the surveys and shopping. Some shopping has not credited, so I have to open a trouble ticket on those to see what happened there.

There have been a few nights I couldn't sleep, so I just went to town on the offers. There are many I have not been credited for, but know they went through. That is a bummer!!!

After 90 days, they will not be pending anymore. Then I am free to do them again, right? I guess from now on I will do 3-5 a week. Does that seem reasonable?
    Don't forget that it is helpful to clear cookies before doing any offers. And do not clear cookies again until the offer credits or about 2 hours later (at least that is what I do). At that point, they have your info. so clearing cookies will not hurt. The only survey that has a strict 24 hour policy is the AMP survey, and they will not let you into one if it is less than 24 hours. The other 2 are just once a day. I sometimes do them in the afternoon and then early the next morning and have not had a problem. As far as the number of surveys. Doing more than one a day is OK as long as they are not from the same company (MID, AN7, etc.). I remember reading somewhere that it is OK to do 3 or 4 a day and still get credit. Too many, and you flood the market with your info. And any offers that don't credit can be retried after 30 days as long as they are still available.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I try to limit myself to one or two a day, unless there is a crazy credit contest.
    I usually do one offer in the morning if I have time after trying all the surveys, and then try another offer before I go to bed. If I'm doing a whole bunch of offers for crazy credits I usually do one...wait for it to credit at half past the hour, then clear my cookies and do another one. Others seem to do fine with less cookie cleaning and doing offers in groups... but that doesn't work for me.

Read the sticky posts in this forum to make sure your cookie acceptance is set correctly in your web browser.

You will find some offers will credit better than others... it is different for each person and their computer set up.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129