Thread: Backpacks

Default Backpacks

I need a new backpack for traveling. I don't need one for my laptop and I am looking for one with at least 3 sections, lightweight and a reinforced bottom.

Any suggestions?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bagsbuy.com

Which bag, is up to you. Are you looking for something like a backpack? Messenger bag?

I have heard baggallini is a great brand, lightweight (possibly water resistent), durable.

I think we have a lot of Baggallini fans, and Bagsbuy has several. You could compare the benefit to you, but we have both an offer and the shopping link. The offer is currently listed in Crazy Credits if you were ready to make a decision today. Just my tip. As for help with a backpack, well, I'm really no help!
    Angie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Mike and I picked up a cheapie at either Walmart or Target last year right after school started so it was cheap. It is a non-name brand but just a brand they carry in the store and it is exactly what you describe. Bagsbuy has better bags & better payout but if you want cheap I'd check both of those places out online. With walmart if you ship to store then it is free shipping in most cases and SR credit
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Mike and I picked up a cheapie at either Walmart or Target last year right after school started so it was cheap. It is a non-name brand but just a brand they carry in the store and it is exactly what you describe. Bagsbuy has better bags & better payout but if you want cheap I'd check both of those places out online. With walmart if you ship to store then it is free shipping in most cases and SR credit
    I think I need to go to the store. I've ordered several backpacks online and ended up sending them back. Too heavy or too big....just not what I was looking for. I need to see it feel it.....etc. DH bought one at Staples and it's nice.....but too heavy for me.

A friend suggested Target......said she found a great one there this year. There is a Walmart across the street from Target so I may just check there too. I am going to look at the websites to get an idea.

My old one was a purple and black Tinker Bell backpack I had bought at WDW....about 10 years ago. It's been falling apart for years but it was perfect so I kept using it. Now it has a hole in the bottom. I did look at WDW in June but all they had were messenger bag types and heavy backpacks.

Thanks All!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards