Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makeup Junkies - Sephora alert

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Makeup Junkies - Sephora alert

If you are a makeup junkie or have a makeup junkie in your family, Sephora is starting to come out with the holiday gift sets. They restocked their lashstash set which is travel sized mascaras from 11 different brands. This one sells out really quickly and they won't restock for Christmas - trust me I waited too long last year and it sold out.

I got 2 last night and checked another person off my holiday list.

Also, if you click on the sale button on their first page you'll see that they have some left over Philosophy gift sets from last year. It is all bath stuff and creams so it hasn't gone bad and won't go bad so there is another money saver there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was too late for the mascaras last year as well!!! I thought that kit looked so awesome. I'll have to check out the philosophy sets as well because I love those.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

She made me do it!!!! Actually I was looking at that men's fragrance set yesterday but couldn't find anything else to add to get the free shipping...I looked a little harder today!

I got:

Glitz & Glam Sampler for me
    Eau Boy Fragrance Sampler for DH for c'mas
    3 Free fragrance samples
    Free 100pt. Perk, Kat von D Sinner Eau de Parfum...no idea what this smells like but it was free!
    Free Deluxe sample of Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I don't wear makeup much at all, but I have to tell you, when i do, I love that makeup perfecting cream for underneath it. It fills in all the lines and makes your makeup, especially the mineral makeup, go on soooooo smooth. I won't wear makeup without it under it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    She made me do it!!!! Actually I was looking at that men's fragrance set yesterday but couldn't find anything else to add to get the free shipping...I looked a little harder today!
    You both made me do it. Yeah....like I EVER need any push to shop.
    I was able to get some Christmas shopping done.

Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Deluxe Sampler for DD and I to share
    Sephora Brand Scent Sampler Best Sellers For Her for DD
    Sephora Favorites Eau Boy Fragrance Deluxe Sampler 2 1 ea for DH and DS

Cosmedicine Medi-morphosis Self Adjusting Exfoliator for me
    Nina Ricci Nina - 0.33 oz Eau de Toilette Roll-On Travel size for me
    Sample - Laura Geller Lip Strip Cooling Sugar Scrub
    Sample - Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum
    Sample - Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Toilette
    100-POINT PERK - Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
    Free Lancome Sample Skincare Regimen

I love getting the small samples for travel and to try new products.

Thanks Cate!! Really!!!! I knew I wanted to get the perfume sets for Christmas gifts........the rest of it just fell in my cart.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

LOL. As if 11 mascaras weren't enough, I found a code on their website for a deluxe sample of another mascara so I added that in too and claimed my birthday gift of 3 sephora lip glosses. I think I rounded things out with a Stila eye shadow duo in light purple and pink as my other two are almost out and it is the perfect spring/summer combo.

I'm saving my beauty insider points right now. I was told that they are coming out with 500 point items that are a little "better" than the 100 point ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If you are a makeup junkie or have a makeup junkie in your family, Sephora is starting to come out with the holiday gift sets. They restocked their lashstash set which is travel sized mascaras from 11 different brands. This one sells out really quickly and they won't restock for Christmas - trust me I waited too long last year and it sold out.

I got 2 last night and checked another person off my holiday list.

Also, if you click on the sale button on their first page you'll see that they have some left over Philosophy gift sets from last year. It is all bath stuff and creams so it hasn't gone bad and won't go bad so there is another money saver there.
    I got my niece the perfume one, then picked up the $8 Stila lip set for Beauty Insiders to have on hand.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Cindy, have you ever tried the Laura Mercier primer? Just wondering how the product you recommended compares to what I already use. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't tried Laura Mercier's but I have tried the smashbox one and I liked it. I just tried the free sample though so I'm not sure how a full bottle would be.
    Sunshine Rewards

Holy cow, check out the Ultimate Blockbuster ($400 Value) for $48. That is awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.