Thread: Blocked!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Blocked!

My school has this lovely new filter on the computers...no sunshine rewards forum!!!! What ever will I do? Have you noticed my posts decreasing during the day?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    My school has this lovely new filter on the computers...no sunshine rewards forum!!!! What ever will I do? Have you noticed my posts decreasing during the day?
    So far I'm able to get on SR at work, but I can't do any offers. Can read the forum but no posting. And we're not allowed to get on our home email accounts there so I can't take advantage of any click-thrus.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

What do they expect you to do at school? Study all day without a break??!! SO not fair!!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Actually I am a teacher....with no classes yet. I have some free time and no in my life from 830-330.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    So far I'm able to get on SR at work, but I can't do any offers. Can read the forum but no posting. And we're not allowed to get on our home email accounts there so I can't take advantage of any click-thrus.
    I can't access my home email from work either. One way to get around that and get Email from SR is to go to the Member Zone section and at the bottom you will see various links (account history, etc.) There is one for Email links. If you click on it, it will show you the recent emails SR has sent to you. You can click on the individual ones and they will come up. That is how I check SR emails at work.